Are you a curious drinker? Do you like to understand what's in your glass, and why it tastes the way it does? Have you ever given much thought to who actually makes the wine?
Six of our winemakers have given up some of their time during lock-down to share their stories with us, and give us a lens into their world. Filmed in some of the most interesting wine regions on the continent, the producers give us a virtual tour of their vineyards and guided tasting of their signature wines. Open one of the bottles and enjoy it with the winemakers themselves. See the preview below.
- A case of six delicious wines
- An introduction to each winery from the producer
- A virtual tour of the vineyard where the grapes for each wine are grown
- A virtual tour of each of the wineries
- A guided tasting of each wine hosted by the producer, including production method and tasting notes
The six wines:
- Prosecco Superiore Valdobbiadene DOCG Rive di Farra di Soligo ‘Col Credas’, Adami - Veneto, Italy 2018
- Albariño, Lagar de Costa - Riax Baixas, Spain 2018
- Etna Bianco, Benanti - Sicily, Italy 2018
- Pinot Noir, Johanneshof Reinisch - Thermenregion, Austria 2018
- Langhe Nebbiolo, Oddero – Piedmont, Italy 2017
- Chianti Classico, Villa Le Corti - Principe Corsini – Tuscany, Italy 2017